MMRDA (Non Executive) Practice Test
This Practice Test is created to help you learn and prepare for the MMRDA (Non Executive) Exam. This Practice Test includes questions from Sections like Technical/Domain, General knowledge, Numerical Ability, Logic & Reasoning and General English. This Practice Test will help you preparing for MMRDA (Non Executive) Exam.
- 21 Enrolled
- Created by Parth Khandelwal
Let’s Get Started
What you'll learn
- You will gain knowledge on questions from Sections like Technical/Domain, General knowledge, Numerical Ability, Logic & Reasoning and General English
- This Practice Test will substantially help in your MMRDA (Non Executive) Exam
MMRDA (Non Executive)
Updated : 26th December 2021 | Duration : 90mins
- You must be familiar with the exam syllabus, difficulty level and question distribution per topic
- Candidates who are preparing for MMRDA (Non Executive) Exam
- Anyone who is interested to gain knowledge on questions from Sections like Technical/Domain, General knowledge, Numerical Ability, Logic & Reasoning and General English
What Is Online Test Platform?
This is a web-based online test program. Examturf has created a very detailed framework to satisfy every form of online test requirement. This will help administer an exam, quiz, survey or provide with an online assignment.
What Do I Access The Online Test?
You need only Internet Connection and browser.
When Can I Take Test Series?
Can I Download The Test Paper?
Downloading option is not available.
What Are The Advantages In Opting For Online Test On Examturf?
The applicant has the freedom to select the exam date, time according to his or her choice. Practicality candidates will feel confident about giving the main exam later.
What Kind Of Questions Examturf Supports?
It supports almost all type of questions. Few to mention- - MCQ single correct - MCQ multiple correct (Ref. IIT JEE) - MCQ single correct like comprehensions or data interpretation (Ref. IIT JEE Questions paper and CAT) - True and False Integer Type (Ref. IIT JEE Questions paper) - Matrix match or the match the column type (Ref. IIT JEE Questions paper) - Linked questions - Assertion and Reasons type (Ref. UPSC CS - Prelims)
Will I Get The Solutions To The Problems Asked In The Online Test?
Answers with detailed explanation (wherever necessary) will be given.
How To Make Payment?
Payments through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Paypal.
Is There Any Fee Refund Process?
No, the fee is non-refundable.
- What Is Online Test Platform?