Terms of Service
All the trademarks, services, logos exhibited on the website are property of Examturf. Without the written permission of Examturf, users are prohibited from using the information available on Examturf on any other sites or pages on the World Wide Web.
Kindly read the terms carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Examturf will not be liable to change any content of the test series or any other pages present on the site under any situations or circumstances, including but not limited to any omission, loss or errors experienced in connection with the use of any content made available via our services, test series, email, blog etc.
- Users are required to use login credentials provided by us for accessing the test series and some of the sections on the site. Examturf reserves the right to block access to our services to users not following these conditions
- Examturf will strive to make sure that users get uninterrupted access to the service provided, but there is no such obligation to do so.
- Examturf will not be held responsible or obliged for the server or network's issues beyond certain limits.
Website Usage Guidelines
Users are prohibited from the following actions concerning the Examturf site:
- Infringe the rights of others
- Publishing/posting any defamatory or unlawful material or information
- Editing HTML source code
- Attempt to hack the site
- Running spam services that could affect infrastructure and users
- Plagiarizing the website content or test series content, or user-submitted content
When you sign up to become an instructor on Examturf, you agree to abide by the following Instructor Terms:
- As an instructor, you are wholly responsible for any and all the content you post on Examturf. This includes test series, articles, assignments, quizzes, test series landing page content, announcements or/and any other submitted content.
- You grant Examturf the necessary rights, consents, licenses, rights, authority and permissions to use your submitted content.
- As an instructor, you will provide and use accurate account information.
- You will always submit content that will not misappropriate or infringe any third party's intellectual property rights.
- As an instructor, you will not engage in activities that would entail Examturf to pay royalties or obtain licenses from any third party.
- You grant Examturf the rights to market and use your Submitted Content and sublicense it to users either directly or through third parties. This includes the right to modify content to ensure accessibility.
- You permit Examturf to use your name and image to deliver, promote, sell and market the Services, your Submitted Content, or Examturf's content.
- You agree to the pricing provisions of offering the test series at a base price from a list of available price tiers or offer promotional coupon codes or choose to provide your test series for free.
- You are fully aware that Examturf will convert the Test Series Price into the applicable currency of the country where the user resides (by using a system-wide foreign currency conversion rate set by Examturf)
- You agree that you will not use user data for any purpose other than providing your services on the Examturf platform and not share or sell user data with/to any unrelated third-party.
- Examturf reserves the right to remove test series, ban instructors and suspend payouts without prior notice in cases where:
- An instructor or his/her test series, articles or submitted content does not comply with our terms and policies
- Instructor's test series or submitted content does not match and/or falls below our quality standards
- Instructor's test series and/or submitted content has a negative impact on our user experience
- An instructor and/or his behaviour brings Examturf into public contempt or ridicule
- An instructor engages the services of other business partner or marketer who violates Examturf's policies
Revenue Sharing Terms between Instructors and Examturf
- In case a user purchases your test series, Examturf will subtract Transaction Taxes, mobile platform fees, and administrative fee as applicable and then calculate the Net Amount of the sale
- As an instructor, you will receive a 50% revenue share of the Net Amount after deducting user refunds, if any.
Refunds Terms – For Instructors
- You agree that the users enrolled in your test series have the right to receive a refund
- In such a case, Examturf will not release any payment to the instructor for which a refund has been granted
- If a user asks for the refund after the payment is already made to the instructor, Examturf reserves the right to deduct the refund amount from the next payment of the instructor or recover the refunded amount from the instructor
The usage of any information on this site depends solely upon the user's discretion, and Examturf is not liable for the same. As a user, you are responsible for ensuring that the information available on Examturf meets your requirements.
Links and hyperlinks terms
- Users and instructors are prohibited from mirroring or framing Examturf's home page or any other pages.
- Users and instructors are prohibited from linking any of Examturf's pages with inappropriate spam links, which can create misunderstandings for users.
- Users and instructors are prohibited from including registered trademarks, copyrighted or intellectual property designs, images, or content on any of Examturf's pages or as a link to the Examturf website.
- Users and instructors are prohibited from linking Examturf pages to other pages supporting terrorism, racism or pages that display pornographic content.
Claims of intellectual property violations
You can reach Examturf to notify your claims of copyright by emailing at – email@example.com
In the event that you find that your content has been used on Examturf without your consent and it requires actions with respect to copyright infringement, kindly provide us with the below information in order to enable us to take the necessary steps:
- Copyright owner’s digital or physical signature
- A definite description of the copyrighted work
- A definite description of the location of copyrighted work on the company website.
- Contact details – Name, Email address, contact number, and address
- A statement stating that the information which is provided is accurate and the claim of the intellectual property or copyright is on your owner's behalf
While making transactions on Examturf, you agree to the following terms of transactions:
- In order to make a transaction on the Examturf website, you agree to pay for that transaction.
- Before making the payment, you agree to pay close attention to payment details, including discounts, taxes, total bill, shipping costs.
- You agree to carefully read the additional terms and conditions for specific products before you make the purchase.
- Examturf reserves the right to refuse service to anyone or limit the order quantity on any item without prior notice
- The prices, discounts, offer on products displayed on the Examturf website are subject to change without notice.
- If one or more items on the Examturf site is found priced incorrectly, it may be due to human/technical errors, and Examturf reserves the right to change prices for such products or services.
- However, the price you paid when purchasing the test series will hold true for you.
By sharing your contact details and email address with Examturf, you agree to receive communications from Examturf via call, email, SMS or any other communication mode.
- Your right to use Examturf's services will cease immediately upon termination
- The Company does not represent that the content and test series on the site are appropriate. It is the responsibility of the user accessing the website from another location to do so at their own risk.
Nature of agreement