AIMA UGAT BBA Mock Test
All Indian Management Association conducts the Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) exam for admission in integrated BBA. The exam has 130 questions which are divided in four sections, English, Numerical & data analysis, General Knowledge, and Reasoning Abilities. The test series will give you an idea of the types of questions that will be asked on the exam, as well as their difficulty level. This Mock Exam will help you preparing for AIMA UGAT BBA Exam.
- 3242 Enrolled
- Created by Abhishek Chaugule
Let’s Get Started
What you'll learn
- The practise tests will provide you an idea of the types of questions that will be asked on the exam, as well as the difficulty level of the questions.
- It is very important to have an idea of the syllabus before start your preparation for the exam.
AIMA UGAT BBA Mock Test
Updated : 27th December 2021 | Duration : 120mins
- Candidates must have a thorough understanding of the AIMA UGAT BBA Exam contents.
- Students must have Knowledge of General Knowledge, English language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning
- Candidates who are interested in the exam.
- Those candidates appearing in 10+2 can also apply.
What Is Online Test Platform?
This is a web-based online test program. Examturf has created a very detailed framework to satisfy every form of online test requirement. This will help administer an exam, quiz, survey or provide with an online assignment.
What Do I Access The Online Test?
You need only Internet Connection and browser.
When Can I Take Test Series?
Can I Download The Test Paper?
Downloading option is not available.
What Are The Advantages In Opting For Online Test On Examturf?
The applicant has the freedom to select the exam date, time according to his or her choice. Practicality candidates will feel confident about giving the main exam later.
What Kind Of Questions Examturf Supports?
It supports almost all type of questions. Few to mention- - MCQ single correct - MCQ multiple correct (Ref. IIT JEE) - MCQ single correct like comprehensions or data interpretation (Ref. IIT JEE Questions paper and CAT) - True and False Integer Type (Ref. IIT JEE Questions paper) - Matrix match or the match the column type (Ref. IIT JEE Questions paper) - Linked questions - Assertion and Reasons type (Ref. UPSC CS - Prelims)
Will I Get The Solutions To The Problems Asked In The Online Test?
Answers with detailed explanation (wherever necessary) will be given.
How To Make Payment?
Payments through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Paypal.
Is There Any Fee Refund Process?
No, the fee is non-refundable.
- What Is Online Test Platform?