CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
Exam Turf provides an CBSE Class 10 Mathematics online test series to help applicants study effectively and excel in the exams. The students can refer to the CBSE Solutions for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics as their additional references and study materials. Practicing CBSE exercise solutions will surely help the students in their preparation for the examination.
- 3252 Enrolled
- Created by Sunita sethi
Let’s Get Started
What you'll learn
- Students need to revise all important concepts thoroughly as questions can be asked from any key concept of Class 10 Maths.
- Chapter-wise questions are provided by the board with answers.
- All the questions are based on important Maths concepts.
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
Updated : 29th December 2021 | Duration : 120mins
- Knowledge of current exam patterns and syllabuses
- Knowing CBSE exam pattern is very important for effective and organized exam preparation.
- Well in adherence with the Class 10 Paper Pattern.
- Practice hard without wasting any time to become meritorious in your CBSE Class 10 Maths exam.
What Is Online Test Platform?
This is a web-based online test program. Examturf has created a very detailed framework to satisfy every form of online test requirement. This will help administer an exam, quiz, survey or provide with an online assignment.
What Do I Access The Online Test?
You need only Internet Connection and browser.
When Can I Take Test Series?
Can I Download The Test Paper?
Downloading option is not available.
What Are The Advantages In Opting For Online Test On Examturf?
The applicant has the freedom to select the exam date, time according to his or her choice. Practicality candidates will feel confident about giving the main exam later.
What Kind Of Questions Examturf Supports?
It supports almost all type of questions. Few to mention- - MCQ single correct - MCQ multiple correct (Ref. IIT JEE) - MCQ single correct like comprehensions or data interpretation (Ref. IIT JEE Questions paper and CAT) - True and False Integer Type (Ref. IIT JEE Questions paper) - Matrix match or the match the column type (Ref. IIT JEE Questions paper) - Linked questions - Assertion and Reasons type (Ref. UPSC CS - Prelims)
Will I Get The Solutions To The Problems Asked In The Online Test?
Answers with detailed explanation (wherever necessary) will be given.
How To Make Payment?
Payments through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Paypal.
Is There Any Fee Refund Process?
No, the fee is non-refundable.
- What Is Online Test Platform?